TEA DAMMANN VERT A LA MENTHE 24 Cristal® tea bags < Flavored green tea | IllyShop
  • Login

  • Register

  • The operation could not be completed. Please try again.
    *
    Enter your name
    *
    Enter your last name
    *
    Enter your password
    *
    Confirm your password The passwords do not match
    Your account has been created successfully
Welcome You Are in Greece
Shopping Cart

Your basket is empty

  • PHONE ORDERS 213 090 5600
TEA DAMMANN VERT A LA MENTHE 24 Cristal® tea bags / 18-20-0300 < Flavored green tea
  • TEA DAMMANN VERT A LA MENTHE 24 Cristal® tea bags / 18-20-0300 < Flavored green tea
Next Previous

Flavored green tea

TEA DAMMANN VERT A LA MENTHE 24 Cristal® tea bags

CODE: 18-20-0300
PRICE:

8.94 €

In Stock

Pre-order

Περιορισμένη διαθεσιμότητα

Μη διαθέσιμο

  • ΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΙΚΕΣ ΠΑΡΑΓΓΕΛΙΕΣ
    213 090 5600
    ΔΩΡΕΑΝ ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΗ
    ΜΕ ΑΓΟΡΕΣ ΑΝΩ ΤΩΝ 49€
  • Description

  • VERT A LA MENTHE
    Ingredients: China green tea (95%), Nanah mint leaves (5%). Infusion: 3 minutes. Pack 24 Cristal® tea bags

    Weight: ελάχιστο

    Minimun order quantity: 1 p.