• Login

  • Register

  • The operation could not be completed. Please try again.
    *
    Enter your name
    *
    Enter your last name
    *
    Enter your password
    *
    Confirm your password The passwords do not match
    Your account has been created successfully
Welcome You Are in Greece
Shopping Cart

Your basket is empty

  • PHONE ORDERS 213 090 5600
TOUAREG - LOOSE GREEN TEA DAMMANN TIN 90gr / 18-20-2020 < Flavored green tea
  • TOUAREG - LOOSE GREEN TEA DAMMANN TIN 90gr / 18-20-2020 < Flavored green tea
  • TOUAREG - LOOSE GREEN TEA DAMMANN TIN 90gr / 18-20-2020 < Flavored green tea
Next Previous

Flavored green tea

TOUAREG - LOOSE GREEN TEA DAMMANN TIN 90gr

CODE: 18-20-2020
PRICE:

7.98 €

In Stock

Pre-order

Περιορισμένη διαθεσιμότητα

Μη διαθέσιμο

  • ΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΙΚΕΣ ΠΑΡΑΓΓΕΛΙΕΣ
    213 090 5600
    ΔΩΡΕΑΝ ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΗ
    ΜΕ ΑΓΟΡΕΣ ΑΝΩ ΤΩΝ 49€
  • Description

  • China green tea (95%), Nanah Morocco mint leaves (5%).
    The eminently tea African desert.
    This blend consists of Chinese Gunpowder, mint leaves and natural “Nanah” mint flavor.
    Touareg people express their hospitality to their guests making tea ceremonies where they serve touareg tea.

    Preparation:
    2gr. Tea per 200ml water 80οC.
    Brewing time: 3 minutes
    Net weight: 90gr